- A horror story, plus tips for using Laravel's encryption functionality
- Is it possible to incorporate Vue.js into a site built with Jekyll? You betcha! But watch out for a few sticky wickets...
- Perhaps the single most impactful aspect of a web site is its imagery, but images are deceptively difficult to use effectively. Let's discuss a technique guaranteed to preserve an image's aspect ratio, while ensuring it appears at the desired size on your web page.
- It's a great feeling to have built something. It's an even better feeling to be confident that the thing you built does what it's supposed to do. How can we gain this confidence?
- The concept of "good code" can be controversial—as much as, I suppose, the concept of "good" anything. What makes something good? Obviously, different people will have different answers. This post will discuss a few ideas—at least as far as code goes.
- The three things I wish I had known before I jumped on Jekyll
subscribe via RSS